To thank you all for buying my latest novel Another Woman’s Husband I am running a photography competition. The prize is a £50 Amazon gift card and it will be awarded on 1st December, perfectly timed to help with the Christmas shopping! All you need to do is take an imaginative photo of Another Woman’s Husband in a location of your choice, with any background or participants you choose, and send it to me on either Facebook or Twitter (see below).
The competition is open for entries from 2nd November at 8am until the 30th November at 23:59.
To take part you need either a Facebook account or a Twitter account. If on Twitter, you must follow me @GillPaulAuthor and if on Facebook you must ‘like’ my page www.facebook.com/GillPaulAuthor.
You also need to purchase my novel Another Woman’s Husband.
It is available on Kindle here
Or in paperback here
To enter the competition, send me a photograph of your copy of Another Woman’s Husband with the front cover clearly shown and the title readable. Photos can contain whatever you like, the more imaginative the better: props, animals, children, unusual environments… Your call!
To enter on Facebook, post it on the wall of my author page (GillPaulAuthor) with the caption “I am reading Another Woman’s Husband by Gill Paul”.
If you enter on Twitter you must include the same words, “I am reading Another Woman’s Husband” and tag my Twitter handle, which is @GillPaulAuthor. I will not be notified of your entry if you don’t tag me.
You may enter as many times as you like for the duration of the competition, but only once within each 24-hour period.
Photographs must not be photoshopped.
The judges will be looking for the most imaginative photo.
Judging will take place on the 1st December with winners announced that same day.
The judges will be a professional photographer and a filmmaker, who will choose one winner. The prize will be a £50 Amazon voucher.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the EU who are aged 18 and over.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Gill Paul reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted via the GillPaulAuthor page on Facebook or on Twitter and must include the sentence “I am reading Another Woman’s Husband by Gill Paul”. Gill Paul’s official author Twitter handle must be tagged if on Twitter. Each entry must consist of one photo clearly showing the cover of Another Woman’s Husband.
4. Entry is restricted to one photo per person per day of the competition. Late, illegible, incomplete, multiple, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for unseen entries.
5. 1 winner will be chosen by 2 independent judges within 24 hours of the closing date.
6. All entries must be received between the start date of 2nd November at 8am and the close date of 30th November at 23:59.
7. The winners will be notified by Facebook or Twitter depending upon the platform used to enter, no later than 7 days after the end date and are required to confirm acceptance within 7 days of notification. Should Gill Paul be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, Gill Paul reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Gill Paul may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
8. 1 winner will receive an Amazon gift card to the value of £50GBP
9. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Gill Paul, and accordingly Gill Paul may at her absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Gill Paul as a result thereof.
10. The decisions of the judges are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to Gill Paul collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the unique purposes of this promotion. Photographs may be published on www.gill paul.com, retweeted on twitter and/or shared via Facebook and on entering the competition you agree to this.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for any other purposes.
13. The winner’s name will be published on www.gillpaul.com after closure of the promotion.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Gill Paul and not Facebook corporation or Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Twitter from any claims.